Welcome to Proxifier for Mac v2 Help
Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through a SOCKS or HTTPS proxy or a chain of proxy servers.
With Proxifier you can easily tunnel all TCP connections on the system or the selected ones only.
Proxifier allows you to:
- Run any network applications through a proxy server. No special configuration is required for the software; the entire process is completely transparent.
- Access the Internet from a restricted network through a proxy server gateway.
- Bypass firewall restrictions.
- “Tunnel” the entire system (force all network connections including system connections to work through a proxy server).
- Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
- Use flexible Proxification Rules with hostname and application name wildcards.
- Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
- Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
- View information on current network activities (connections, hosts, times, bandwidth usage, etc.) in real-time.
- Maintain log files and traffic dumps.
- Get detailed reports on network errors.
- ... and much more.
- Proxy protocols: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v4A, SOCKS v5, HTTPS and HTTP (HTTP connections only).
- Authentication: SOCKS5 Username/Password Authentication (RFC 1929), HTTP Basic.
- Full IPv6 support
- Full 64 bit applications and systems support.
- Profile password encryption up to AES 256 bit.
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8.