Proxifier Migration Notes
Proxifier v2 does not import old settings automatically. To convert an old configuration file from Proxifier v1 (*.prx) please use the File->Import Profile... command.
We do not expect any problems with migration, but to avoid any trouble please be aware of the following changes:
- Each Proxification Rule now has a specific action that tells Proxifier to connect through a proxy or chain, connect directly or block the connection.
- Proxifier examines the rules from top to bottom. The order of the rules now matters and can be changed.
- If a connection matches no rules, it is processed according to the special default rule located at the bottom of the list.
- Direct connections are not processed by default. To change this, please enable Profile>Advanced->Handle Direct Connections
- Multiple proxy servers are not chained automatically. The order of the proxies in the list is not relevant. You should implicitly create a proxy chain from the specified proxies.
For complete information about each option above please see the corresponding topic in this document.